How To Book A Bus
At the tip of your finger you can book a seat in our buses to any of your destination at the comfort of your home. Below are the tips to book your trip online or at the park.
Payment options: Online Payment, Bank transfer, book-on-hold
• Log on to the website eagleline.com.ng
• Fill out your travel itinerary i.e Place of Departure, Place of Destination, Date of Departure, Number of Seat.
• Click on the “Book A Ticket” icon
• On the second page, Click on the “View Seats” icon at the right end of the displayed page.
• Select your seat of choice and click “Book Now”
• Click on View Cart on the next page
• Then click on the “Proceed to Checkout” icon
• Fill out your personal information as required
• Then scroll down to select your preferred payment portal depending on your card type (Direct Bank Transfer or Debit/Credit Card)
• Select your card type on the Web Pay page
• Click on the “Place Order” icon
• Your card number is all the digits in front of your debit card.
• Enter your card expiry date and year
• Your CVV is the 3 security numbers behind your card usually set apart
• Click on the “Pay” icon
• Your booking is completed
• You will receive a confirmation SMS and Email from Eagle Line Transport Company.
At The Terminal
Payment options: Cash and POS
Walk into any of our terminals to buy your tickets for the day journey or in advance for travel.